Monday 19 February 2018

Organizing

Finished all my organizing goals that I had for today!

I spent the morning clearing out our bedroom side tables. A few months ago G and I switched the side of the bed we sleep on and hadn't switched the stuff in our tables. His stuff is pretty straight forward but it let me sort thru and get rid of so much clutter. We honestly had 10+ small bottles of body lotion. I ended up just throwing them out, it wasn't worth keeping them around and remembering to use them up.

I also added a few more items to my donate pile while sorting my closet. Mostly fall/winter items I never grabbed for this season, or items I put on and immediately took off. I'll have another edit later today now that everything is organized. There's a few things I can think of that I'm on the fence about.

It's been a quiet Monday. G is at work and I've working on our photo book. Hopefully we can get that done by next week so it's printed by April. We seem to work much more effectively when we have a deadline looming, lol.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment